MYOFASCIAL RELEASE (MFR)
You get better. Return to an Active Life Now Without Drugs and Surgery.
Release pain, tightness, and stiffness – at its source!
Why endure pain when You can Live a PAIN-FREE?
- Have you been told you must live with your pain?
- Are you tired of being in pain, of being tired?
- Is PAIN keeping you from what you want to do?
- How much longer will you wait to finally get the help you deserve?
- Are you ready to take your life back?
We offer the MOST EFFECTIVE form of therapeutic bodywork available today – John Barnes Myofascial Release Therapy practiced by only highly experienced and licensed therapists.
We specialize in the alleviation of chronic pain, pelvic floor dysfunction, women’s health, and orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions. Our priority is your quality care, focusing on prevention and treatment. We strongly believe in treating the cause of your symptoms, so that you may achieve long-term gains in your health.
YOUR TYPICAL RESULTS
- Decreased Pain and Stress
- Increased Energy and Vitality
- More Flexibility & Strength
- Improved Sports Performance
- Restored Motion & Function
- Improved Posture
- Feeling more Balanced physically, mentally, and emotionally
- Active Lifestyle
EXPERIENCE The “MISSING LINK” in Your Treatment – MFR
- is a gentle, safe, highly-effective, and hands-on whole-body therapy
- feels like your body is butter melting
- is profoundly relaxing
- involves manipulating fascia – the connective tissue that surrounds every muscle, bone, nerve, organ, brain, and spinal cord – and every cell
ATTENTION: Fascia tightness (Pain) occurs from Traumas, Poor Posture, Repetitive Stress & Positioning, Emotional & Physical Stress, and Inflammation resulting in a crushing 2,000 pounds-per-square-inch force throughout your body
What makes MFR the right choice for you and more effective than traditional therapies such as Massage, Physical Therapy, and Chiropractic?
- You obtain lasting pain relief, not pain management that lasts indefinitely
- The source (the fascia connective tissue) of your pain is treated – not the symptoms
- Your whole body is treated
The more detailed answer is in the fascia which is a tough connective tissue that spreads throughout the body, from head to toe, without interruption in a three-dimensional web. Trauma, inflammation, emotional stress, and poor posture all contribute to tightening of the connective tissue. These restrictions create excessive pressure on muscles, nerves, blood vessels, organs and/or osseous (bone) structures, producing symptoms of pain, headaches, muscle fatigue, and restricted motion.
MFR treats the entire mind/body complex, eliminating the pressure of the restricted myofascial system that causes symptoms. The MFR approach is a safe and gentle mind/body therapy that is consistently effective in providing results that last.
Call 917.288.7477 or email email@example.com today for an appointment. You will thank yourself.
WHAT WE TREAT
Myofascial Release is highly effective in the treatment of:
- Acute Pain
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Back, Head, and Neck Pain
- Breast Issues: Mastectomy, Fibroids, Implants, Breast Reduction, Cancer, etc.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Dental Pain
- Disc Problems: herniated, bulging, degenerative, etc.
- Emotional Difficulties, i.e. grief, sadness, anger, and loss
- Fibromyalgia and Other Connective-Tissue Disorders
- Frozen Shoulder and Rotator Cuff
- Headaches and Migraines
- Infantile Disorders/Birthing Injuries
- Jaw Pain (TMJ)
- Learning Disabilities
- Lyme Disease
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neurological Dysfunction
- Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
- Orthopedic Problems
- Osteoarthritis & Osteopenia
- Painful Scars
- Post-Surgical Dysfunction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and Postportum
- Repetitive Stress and Overuse Injuries
- Restriction of Motion
- Sinus Issues
- Sports Injuries to Athletes and Weekend Warriors
- Stress and Tension Related Problems
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Women’s Health
- Breast Implant/Reduction Problematic Scars
- Coccydynia (Coccyx and Tailbone Issues)
- Diastasis Recti
- Endometriosis and other Endocrinological disorders
- Episiotomy Scars
- Menstrual Problems
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Intercourse Pain
- Pelvic Floor Pain
- Pregnancy: Prenatal and Postpartum care
- Pudendal Nerve Entrapment
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Frequency and Urgency
- Men’s Health
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (Men and Women)
- Pelvic Pain
- Incontinence (Urinary and Fecal)
- Urinary Dysfunction (Urgency, Frequency, Incomplete Emptying)
- Bowel Disorders (Constipation, Frequency, Urgency, Incomplete Emptying)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Gastro-Intestinal Dysfunction (IBS, Crohns Disease, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Pelvic Congestion
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
* Many more conditions, please call to discuss your unique situation and how we can help you return to an active lifestyle
We are known for achieving results for you through our Individual sessions, Cotreatments, Intense Results and Recovery Treatments and Self-Care MFR Stretching classes. Our Intense Results and Recovery Treatment Programs give you a lot of treatments in a short period of time resulting in healing breakthroughs.
The Lasting Pain Relief Center is a premiere MFR facility, and is one of a handful of treatment centers in the U.S. that have multiple highly-skilled therapists working together to serve clients’ needs. Many people trust the Center to heal themselves and get themselves back to living their lives and working quickly. All Lasting Pain Relief Center therapists can attest to the profound results of this work and have helped many frustrated people looking for relief to get their lives back.
Having multiple therapists allows the Center to offer unique Intense Recovery and Results program (Cotreatments and the Jump Start Intense Healing Program) for clients with chronic needs and to serve clients better by having flexible hours including weekends. Cotreatments are sessions that have two therapists working on one client simultaneously. The Jump Start Intense Healing Program is an accelerated, personalized healing program with multiple sessions per day or per week and is specially designed for people with chronic issues who want and need fast results. Each Intense Results program is customized to the needs of the client, to include a combination of modalities and cotreatments, as well as, individual sessions.
RELAX, RELEASE, RENEW
STRETCHING SELF-CARE MYOFASCIAL RELEASE CLASSES
Feel awesome again! Float away your pain, tightness, tension, soreness, and stress while restoring your strength, flexibility, energy, and relaxation. Your body and mind feel like butter melting. This is stretching as you have never known because it is Myofascial Release stretching. It is the only form of stretching that works and last. It lengthens and softens muscles and fascia (connective tissue) that connects, holds, stabilizes, cushions, and support every body part (including muscles and bones). The primary role of fascia is to integrate every body part, down to the cellular level, and is the system of movement and dynamic flexibility forming muscle movement. Three-dimensional stretching combined with gentle balls and props profoundly restores long-lasting functional movement, alignment and posture. Deep releases occur at the source of the pain, tightness, and stiffness, in addition to where the symptoms reside. This form of stretching is perfect for preventing injury, rehabilitating post injury or surgery, and improving your workouts and daily activities. Each class is tailored to the needs of the students so you get what you need to improve your health and quality of life. GROUP and PRIVATE classes available in San Clemente, CA. Registration is required prior to class.
CANCELLATION POLICY is 24-hours Advanced Notice in CA and NJ, and 48 hours in NY. Since your appointment time is set aside specifically for you, we require that all clients extend a courteous 24 or 48 hour cancellation notice to change or cancel any appointment. If less than 24 or 48 hour notice is given, the full session fee is due immediately. All Intensive Treatments are reserved and paid for in advance and are nonrefundable. If a cancellation is made to an Intensive schedule, the remaining hours may be used in future visits within the next 12 months.